Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What Happened?

So I updated our site www.cerebus3d.com with another page of webcomics like i do every Wednesday (all three of them!:)). I thought i had the webcomics software istrip figured out but alas...I'm going to take another look at Comicpress and see if I have more luck with that.
Unfortunately there has been some internal conflict over the none-YouTube way of Cerebus TV that I've been witness to...on a more upbeat note: I just got the news that our "the-making-of-the Cerebus-Film" segment will air on www.CerebusTV.com this Friday 10 pm EST. The Wayne portion is even going to be shown twice within one episode -believe me it's that good! And more Cerebus TV logo animations are requested and underway.
Also, while going over the polished Cerebus script some feedback came in on the old rough draft one: Thuvanoor Kayi Ajiesh, who has in addition to doing explosions, textures, wind, fire etc for our film has also thought sceen writing and gives great praise. And Chris Wardell from the Cerebus yahoo fan group reiterated his high marks, despite some disagreements, for it anticipating a look at this newly polished one. And praise just came in on our old youtube Cerebus trailer as well: "I five starred this thing. What's here is crazy awesome".
This is only the beginning...