Friday, October 16, 2009

What Limelight?

There's a lot of "blogs" and even "production blogs" out there -but how many "Production Zaps"? Hmm!?! See comments on my first post for a somewhat clarification on this matter:) I guess that would make me a Captain Zap. www.capzap.whatcomix.com I also never miss a chance to hawk my own comicbook creation:)
So yes there are a couple of comments on this blog now: as I went ahead and posted on my FaceBook wall that our "Production Blog" is up -I'm also letting everyone in our 50 + people animation crew know. So it's official and so far everyone likes the new overhaul of the website www.cerebus3d.com too -which is really nice. Romain Lapierre, one of our great animators, who I might add can be really harsh, says: "the new website looks good, great job!". Margaret Liss, who runs the incredible www.cerebusfangirl.com site gave it a "like/thumbs up" on my Facebook wall:) Where among other's said "Great new look for the site." and "Love it. Warm, appealing, lots of mind candy". So *whew" guess it's on the right track:)